Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A writer's Response to Becoming Educated

My early expectations of my college courses were that the college classes were going to be so hard that I would not want to be attending school very long. The reality of this was the classes were not hard at all they were challenging but not anything that I thought they would be. Yes there are two main similarities that both Jordan and I encountered in our college experience. The first similarity being that we both had not taken school seriously before getting to college, for me this mostly being socializing are just not doing the work given to me. The second similarity being that I had to read, and study more than I had ever done in my entire learning carrier. This meaning that I would not just have to read but read with understanding and concern of what I was reading.     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    Thank you for the similarities that you share with Jordan. Can you tell us about a moment in time recently where you were up late studying? What about the reading assignments? How does your experience here as a student differ from your HS experiences?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete