Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Response to Interview Questions

1.     What questions still remain?
I have only one question that still remains and that is; What carrier path would my mother have  chosen if she had not dropped out of college ?
2.     How did it go?
The interview went great the interviewee answered all the questions with great detail.
3.     Where did you conduct it?
The interview was held in North St.louis, Mo. at my home.
4.     What did you learn?
That the interviewing process is harder than it looks to be.
5.     How do you intend to transition to the writing process?
I am going to look at all of the examples given to me and take advice from them ,and or ask for help in my workshop.
6.     What concerns do you have?
The concerns that I have are how I will  write my thesis and conclusion.
7.     How do you expect to overcome them?
I’m going to look at the thesis Ms.Chastain provided and try to model my thesis off of the example for my conclusion I will just tell what I learned from the interview and how my mother life is now.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    I think that the conclusion will be easier than you think. My advice, which is what I gave the class yesterday, is to: Reflect on what your subject has said in regard to education which may include your focus or their experiences. Then, draw your own conclusions about education which may include your perspectives or what you are either doing similar or differently than your subject. What would you have done if you were your subject?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete