Thursday, October 21, 2010

Self Evaluation

What is the thesis for your paper?
My mother showed me that just because you may not finish college directly after high school, you can always return to get a greater education.
List the main points you make in your paper.
·         Why my mother dropped out of college
·         What made her go back to college
·         How she managed a family and school
·         The outcome of her going back to school
What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?
The most helpful advice I received from my peer evaluation is to give more detail on why my mother’s mom was about her dropping out of school.
What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
The most helpful information I received in class was to create an outline to help with writing my paper.
How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?
I wrote three drafts of this paper, and when I did I had to write them in small chunks because I would really try my hardest to translate my mom’s story.
What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
To make this paper more effectively I would give more details on how my grandmother felt when my mother dropped out of college, and I would also give my mother a better introduction.
What are you most pleased with about this paper?
The thing I am pleased with about this paper is writing the paper its self .I thought It would be impossible for me to write this paper but it turned out it was easier than I thought .

No comments:

Post a Comment