Thursday, October 21, 2010

Response to Where College Fails Us

My experiences of college are all great experiences that have open me to new things. One new thing that I experienced in college was having the freedom to whatever I want when I want to do it. It’s such a relief not having to get permission from my parents to do things I want to do. Another great experience that I’ve had is visiting other colleges and meeting different people most from the opposite sex. The reason I am here in college is first to get my degree in physical education and minor in athletic coaching so that I can pursue a carrier of being a high school physical education teacher and  football coach. The second reason I am here is to get away from home my parents and younger siblings specifically and to have fun. My mother told me the people I meet here in college I will know for the rest of my life, as I meet new people everyday  I’m starting to think my mother’s right. To me college is worth the time effort and expense if you make the best out it. By this I mean having fun, going to different events on campus, going to parties, going out with friends, and not just staying in your dorm room. Life is not just all work

No comments:

Post a Comment