Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Self Evaluation

What is the thesis for your paper?
. He is a significant person to me because he taught me how to take responsibility for my own actions, how to treat young ladies, how to be a hard worker, and the value of money and how to accumulate it . 
List the main points you make in your paper.

The major points of this paper are How to take responsibility for my actions, How to treat a women, The true meaning of hard work, The true value of money and how to save money.  
What was the most helpful advice you received from your peer evaluation?

The most helpful advice I received in my peer group is to read my papers aloud before turning them in.
What was the most helpful information you received in class for your paper?
The most helpful information I received in class was to give more details when telling stories about my experiences in my paper .
How many drafts of this paper do you think you wrote and how/when did you write them? For example, did you compose at the keyboard, did you write lots of notes to yourself, did you pre-write or outline, did you write in small chunks of time or sit down and produce an entire draft at one sitting?

All together I wrote two drafts, both drafts were written at the key board. When ever I wrote my drafts I wrote them in one session.

What would you do differently with this paper to make it more effectively, or what did you try to do that you just don’t think you got a good handle on?
What are most pleased with about this paper?

The thing I would do to make this paper more effective is give more descriptive details. The thing I am most pleased with is the way I improved my paper after it was edited by my professor.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    How many drafts did you write? You mention that you wrote a draft in one setting. How long did it take you?

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete